[oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix] [oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix]

great piece

Good vibes on this one. I noticed there was a lot of reverb on the beginning break, which actually sounded good considering its atmospheric flow. The only thing I could suggest is a slow decrease in the bass EQ during the main break. It's pretty much a cross between jungle and liquid dnb, so you may want to lower the kick just a tinyyyy bit. other than that - flawless!

DJ Zatch

Azoic responds:

Thanks for the advice and the review!!

I make stuff when I'm bored I make stuff when I'm bored

Here's some beginner advice

so I know you're using FL Studio. i can easily tell from the samples from the 1 legacy pack in there. theres a thing called a VST (virtual studio technology) and there are in fact many packaged with fl studio demo as well as online...click on one of your channel boxes (ie kick, snare, clap) and click insert, then select a vst (preferably sytrus or autogun to get started). now you can do so much more with your songs! keep workin on it

Christopher78 responds:

"No Item was found" :( thanks anyway

Imprints Imprints

This is actually pretty good

Nice chill piano flow..great Lagato movement, accents, etc.

Nicely done
Crash

DimiSirus responds:

Katy Perry - Firework (Remix) Katy Perry - Firework (Remix)

Something good

Very impressed with the synth and the beat...nice job on that. Unfortunately I had to deduct just a point cause I could barely hear the vocals in the chorus. Still, excellent job and keep it up.

Crash

JosephSINAASXx responds:

Cheers for the review man!
And thanks for pointing that out as well :)

Glad you liked it, make sure to check out some of the other stuff if you have the time!

- JosephSINAASXx

(cover) Owl City - Fireflies (cover) Owl City - Fireflies

Don't listen to that douchebag down there

This sounds like it took a lot of effort and though I'm not a big Owl City fan, I'm likin this.

Keep it up
crash

DJ Pygme - Year 2010 DJ Pygme - Year 2010

really liking the pad sounds

another great piece that deserves recognition..any vst suggestions btw? just wondering

5/5

SoundStorm Round 8 SoundStorm Round 8

No zero's here m8

nice sound - keep it up

DevotionTrance responds:

<3<3<3 Please redirect yourself to soundstorm rounds 1, 2 and 3. Pretty much every round has the same quality and the same traits. Maybe I'll compile them into a huge long track and upload it to mediafire as 'SoundStorm by Devotion'

&amp;quot;Forever Gone&amp;quot; - Etalo "Forever Gone" - Etalo

Well done

I like your sound m8....If I were at a club right now i'd drop this in a heartbeat. Keep it up!

Strobe (HLS Mix) Strobe (HLS Mix)

Someone bring in the mau5,

because he NEEDS to see this. You have truely outdone it. Of all the deadmau5 remixes this is WORTHY. Seriously bro, insane job.

heartless1298 responds:

Haha thanks man! I wish he'd hear it, that'd be so awesome!

nn- {rock} nn- {rock}